A&B Foundry and Machining is seeking an experienced NDT Inspector Level II or Level III.
Reports To: Plant Manager
Responsible for all Quality Department functions at the Foundry including but not limited to the following:
- Follows Current X-Ray Techniques to X-Ray Parts
- Reads and Interprets X-Ray Film and compares against NDT Specifications
- Follows Current LPI Techniques and Procedures
- Inspects LPI and compares against NDT Specifications
- Responsible for Visual Inspection of Parts
- Responsible for any type of Testing to be performed on Parts per Customer/Industry Specifications
- Minimum 3 Years NDT Experience
- Good People and Communication Skills
- Customer Oriented
- Proficient in Drawing Reading, GD&T
- Machining Experience Preferred
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Please email Vik@ABFoundry.com with your Resume and contact information.